May 18, 2026[Detailed Review After Using Them for a Month]
I waited about a month before writing this because I wanted to see how they held up. First, the condition was better than I expected. The listing said good condition, but I would call it very good. The outside of the headphones had a few small scuffs if you looked closely. The ear cushions were clean and not cracked. The headband was firm and didn’t feel loose. Pairing was extremely easy with my iPhone. The headphones popped up quickly and connected without any confusion. I also used them with my laptop for video meetings. That worked fine too. The sound is very clear for music and podcasts. Bass is strong, which I expected from Beats. It is not overwhelming to me, but people who like flat sound may not love it. Battery life has been one of the best parts. I charged them when I first got them and barely had to think about charging again for several days. They are also lighter than I expected. On-ear headphones can get uncomfortable, and these do press a little after long listening sessions. For one or two hours, they are perfectly fine. For all-day use, I would probably choose bigger over-ear headphones. The lower price made them worth it for me. I did not need brand new headphones. I wanted something reliable and easy to use. These did exactly that. Overall, I’m very happy with them.
ProsExcellent battery life, Easy pairing, Clean used condition, Good sound quality
ConsCan press on ears after long use, Not much noise isolation
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
KKenji W.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Apr 16, 2026[Great Pair for the Money]
The price made these worth trying, and I’m glad I did. They sound strong and look very clean. There were a couple tiny scuffs, but I had to look hard to find them.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
HHarold J.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Nov 4, 2025[Good Value, Minor Wear]
These had visible wear around the hinges, but nothing serious. The sound and battery are both solid. For the lower price, I’m satisfied.
ProsGood battery, Solid sound, Fair price
ConsVisible hinge wear, No original case
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
CConnor B.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 31, 2025[Good Enough]
They are good enough for what I need. Sound is good. Price was good. Condition was good.