These looked almost new when I opened the case. I couldn’t find any major marks on the headphones. They connected quickly and sound excellent.
Recommended

Showing 3 of 3
These looked almost new when I opened the case. I couldn’t find any major marks on the headphones. They connected quickly and sound excellent.
Recommended
I bought these because I wanted premium headphones but did not want to pay the new retail price. I read a lot of reviews before ordering and decided to take the chance on a used pair. The first thing I noticed was the packaging. It was not fancy, but it protected the headphones well. The headphones came folded in the case. The case had some light wear on the outside. The headphones themselves were in very good shape. I saw a small scuff near the left hinge and another tiny mark on the right ear cup. Neither one bothered me. The ear cushions were clean and soft. They did not look flattened or worn out. The headband also looked clean. Setup was quick. I connected them to my iPhone first and then to my laptop. Both connections worked without issues. I used them for music, video calls, YouTube, and a few movies. For music, they sound rich and energetic. The bass is definitely there, but it does not ruin vocals. For movies, they are surprisingly immersive. Explosions and background music sound full. For calls, they are fine, though I would not say they replace a dedicated office headset. Noise cancellation is very useful. It cuts down fan noise, traffic noise, and general background talking. Transparency mode works well enough when I need to hear what is going on around me. I also like that they charge with USB-C because I already have those chargers everywhere. Battery life has been excellent so far. I have not had any sudden drops or charging issues. Comfort is mostly good. They are over-ear, so they feel better to me than smaller on-ear headphones. After three or four hours, I still like to take them off for a break. That is normal for me with any headphones. Overall, these feel like a smart purchase. They are not cosmetically perfect, but they perform like premium headphones. At the lower price, I would definitely recommend them.
Recommended
I use these every day while working from home. They are comfortable for long calls and music sounds full without being muddy. The case had a small scuff, but the headphones themselves looked clean.
Recommended