I've been through more wireless chargers than I care to admit, and this Belkin 3-in-1 is the first one that actually made me stop looking. I picked it up about two months ago after my old charging stand finally gave out, and honestly I wish I'd made the switch sooner. The build quality is immediately noticeable when you unbox it. The base has a nice weight to it — heavy enough that it doesn't slide around on my nightstand when I fumble for my phone in the dark, but not so bulky that it takes up the whole table. The materials feel premium, not like the cheap glossy plastic you see on a lot of these multi-device chargers. The finish is a soft-touch matte that doesn't attract dust or fingerprints, which is a small thing but it makes a difference when it's sitting out on your nightstand every day. Charging speeds have been consistent across all three spots. My iPhone 15 Pro Max gets a solid 15W MagSafe charge, and it snaps into place satisfyingly with the magnet alignment. The Apple Watch charger puck is conveniently angled so you can actually see the time or your watch face while it's charging, which sounds obvious but my previous stand had the watch lying flat and I could never read it. The AirPods spot on the base works perfectly with my AirPods Pro 2's MagSafe case, and it's nice that it's compatible with standard Qi devices too — my girlfriend charges her Samsung buds on it sometimes when she's over. One thing I really appreciate is the heat management. I've had wireless chargers that made my phone uncomfortably warm, especially when using GPS or taking calls while charging. This Belkin keeps things cool. The phone gets slightly warm to the touch after a full charge, but nothing concerning. I think the stand design helps with airflow compared to the flat pad style. Setup was literally plug and play. Comes with a USB-C cable and a 40W power adapter in the box, which is refreshing because some manufacturers make you buy the brick separately. The cable is a decent length too — about 5 feet, which was enough to reach from my outlet to the nightstand without stretching. The only minor thing I'd note is that the phone charging pad doesn't have much adjustability in terms of angle. It's fixed at a slight tilt, which works fine for nightstand use, but if you wanted it on a desk at eye level you might find the angle a bit low. That's really nitpicking though — for a bedside charger it's perfect. For the price, especially considering you're getting three dedicated charging spots with official MagSafe certification, it's excellent value. I've seen cheaper no-name stands on Amazon but after reading about safety issues and inconsistent charging speeds, I'm glad I went with a trusted brand. This is one of those purchases where you pay a bit more but you only buy it once.
Recommended


