Dec 13, 2025Great sound, easy setup, and some light wear on the case
Great sound, easy setup, and some light wear on the case.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
DDiego K.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Sep 3, 2025I have mixed feelings about the QC Earbuds II
I have mixed feelings about the QC Earbuds II. The sound/performance side is pretty good, and voices are clear enough for meetings. However, mine had the app took two tries to connect, and the condition was excellent condition overall. It's usable for work calls, but I would not pay full price for this exact one. At this price I can live with a couple small marks. I might recommend it only if the listing is very clear about condition.
Would not recommend this product
Was this review helpful?
AAkira H.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 17, 2025Great sound, easy setup, and clean screen and clean case
Great sound, easy setup, and clean screen and clean case.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
PPaige W.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 17, 2025QC Earbuds II came in a few tiny dings on the edge and the bass is exactly what I wanted
QC Earbuds II came in a few tiny dings on the edge and the bass is exactly what I wanted.
Pros- the seal is easy to get right, - the bass is full without being muddy, - the case fits in my jacket pocket
Cons- the mic can sound thin outside
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
GGavin A.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 22, 2025Great sound, easy setup, and not perfect cosmetically but fully functional
Great sound, easy setup, and not perfect cosmetically but fully functional.
Pros- noise canceling, - the bass is full without being muddy, - the case fits in my jacket pocket