Apr 4, 2026The sound is good, but mine had Bluetooth dropped once in the first week
The sound is good, but mine had Bluetooth dropped once in the first week.
Pros- battery, - bass, - outdoor sound
Cons- the charging cable looked cheap, - there were visible scratches on the bottom
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
UUriel E.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 23, 2025I bought the SoundLink Flex mainly for family picnics, and it has been a really solid purchase
I bought the SoundLink Flex mainly for family picnics, and it has been a really solid purchase. The item arrived in better than expected, which was better than I expected for a used/open-box style item. My favorite part is that setup took less than a minute. Setup was straightforward and I did not have to fight with the simple controls the way I have with cheaper brands. There was one small thing: Bluetooth dropped once in the first week, but it was not enough to bother me. I would buy it again.
Pros- water resistance, - setup took less than a minute, - simple controls