Oct 16, 2025Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04 Air Purifier showed up and the condition was excellent for the price
Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04 Air Purifier showed up and the condition was excellent for the price. not perfect but definetly good enough. Best part is that the heating mode works well in a bedroom. At this price I can live with a few cosmetic marks.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
SSarah R.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 2, 2025I waited to review the Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04 Air Purifier until I had used it enough to know what was real
I waited to review the Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04 Air Purifier until I had used it enough to know what was real. The condition was better than the photos made it look. The main positive is that it looks clean and modern. The main negative is that filters cost a lot. At this price I can live with a few cosmetic marks. Overall it feels like a realistic used-item purchase, not a miracle bargain.