This is my favorite phone so far. The pictures are sharp, the display is beautiful, and it feels super fast. Mine came in excellent condition. I keep finding small features I like.
Recommended

Showing 9 of 9
This is my favorite phone so far. The pictures are sharp, the display is beautiful, and it feels super fast. Mine came in excellent condition. I keep finding small features I like.
Recommended
Games run smooth and the screen is big enough that controls don't feel cramped. Battery does drain faster when gaming, but that is expected. Condition was better than expected. I like it alot.
Recommended
I am a heavy phone user, so I was looking for something that could handle work and entertainment without feeling slow after a few months. The Galaxy S24 Ultra has been excellent so far. I bought it because the price was lower than buying new, but I still wanted flagship performance. The unit I received was in very good condition. The screen was clean with no obvious scratches. The back had a faint scuff that only shows under bright light. The frame had normal tiny marks from being handled. None of that bothered me because I put it in a case right away. Performance is the biggest win. I can switch between email, browser tabs, Slack, maps, music, and camera without the phone choking. The display makes documents easier to read. I use split screen more than I thought I would. Battery life has been strong even on busy days. I usually charge overnight and do not think about it again until bedtime. The camera is very good, but it takes some learning. Auto mode is fine, but you get better results when you understand the zoom levels and lighting. Night photos are much better than on my old phone. The S Pen is not a gimmick for me. I use it to annotate screenshots before sending them to coworkers. Speakers are loud enough for podcasts while cooking. Calls have been clear. The only downside is the size. It is heavy in gym shorts and too wide for easy one-handed typing. I also think Samsung includes too many extra features turned on by default. Once I cleaned up the settings, it felt much better. Overall, this was a smart purchase and a good value for a high-end phone.
Recommended
This is my first Samsung after years on iPhone, so there is a learning curve. The phone itself is great and the camera has more options than I know what to do with. It arrived in excellent condition. I am still figuring out notifications and the app drawer, but I like it more each week.
Recommended
I waited about three weeks before writing this because I wanted to see how the Galaxy S24 Ultra behaved in normal daily use. First, the condition was better than expected. The listing said good condition, but the screen looked completely clean to me. There were two tiny marks on the bottom edge near the charging port. I only noticed them while putting on a case. Setup was easy with Smart Switch from my old Samsung phone. Most of my apps, messages, photos, and settings transferred over without drama. The phone downloaded a couple of updates the first evening. After that, everything felt stable. The display is probably my favorite part. It is bright outside, sharp indoors, and easier to see in sunlight than my last phone. The camera is also very strong, especially with kids and pets where you only get one chance for the picture. Zoom is useful, but I get the best results when I do not push it too far. Battery life has been excellent for my routine. I usually unplug around 7 a.m. and still have charge left at night. I use maps, email, social apps, music, and a lot of camera. The phone does get a little warm during long video recording, but not enough to worry me. The S Pen is more useful than I expected. I use it for grocery lists and quick notes while on calls. The size is the biggest adjustment. This is not a small phone and one-handed use is awkward. A grippy case made it much better. For the lower price I paid, I feel like I got a flagship phone without the full flagship hit. I would buy it again.
Recommended
Bought this for my mom and it works perfectly, but it is honestly too big and complicated for her. She likes the camera and the big text, but the menus confuse her. Condition was great and the phone itself is not the problem. I would recommend it for someone who wants a powerful phone, not someone who just calls and texts.
Recommended
Watching movies and scrolling photos on this phone is beautiful. The display is bright without looking fake or overdone. It arrived in excellent condition and the clean screen made it feel new. I paid less than retail, so I am happy.
Recommended
I use this phone for Teams, email, photos, banking, and scanning documents. It handles everything without slowing down. The S Pen is really helpful for signing quick forms and marking screenshots. Mine came in excellent condition with a clean screen and no dents.
Recommended
I came from an older Galaxy and this feels like a completely different class of phone. Apps open instantly, the camera focuses fast, and the battery is reliable. The condition was excellent with no marks I could see. The S Pen is something I thought I would ignore, but now I use it for quick notes.
Recommended