I leave home early and get back late, and this phone lasts through the day. It arrived with minor scratches on the side but a clean screen. The lower price helped a lot because I was stretching my budget. Very happy.
Recommended

Showing 8 of 8
I leave home early and get back late, and this phone lasts through the day. It arrived with minor scratches on the side but a clean screen. The lower price helped a lot because I was stretching my budget. Very happy.
Recommended
I am a heavy phone user, so I was looking for something that could handle work and entertainment without feeling slow after a few months. The Galaxy S24 Ultra has been excellent so far. I bought it because the price was lower than buying new, but I still wanted flagship performance. The unit I received was in very good condition. The screen was clean with no obvious scratches. The back had a faint scuff that only shows under bright light. The frame had normal tiny marks from being handled. None of that bothered me because I put it in a case right away. Performance is the biggest win. I can switch between email, browser tabs, Slack, maps, music, and camera without the phone choking. The display makes documents easier to read. I use split screen more than I thought I would. Battery life has been strong even on busy days. I usually charge overnight and do not think about it again until bedtime. The camera is very good, but it takes some learning. Auto mode is fine, but you get better results when you understand the zoom levels and lighting. Night photos are much better than on my old phone. The S Pen is not a gimmick for me. I use it to annotate screenshots before sending them to coworkers. Speakers are loud enough for podcasts while cooking. Calls have been clear. The only downside is the size. It is heavy in gym shorts and too wide for easy one-handed typing. I also think Samsung includes too many extra features turned on by default. Once I cleaned up the settings, it felt much better. Overall, this was a smart purchase and a good value for a high-end phone.
Recommended
The S24 Ultra is powerful and the photos are beautiful, but it is a brick. I knew it was big, I still bought it, so thats on me. It came in good condition with minor scratches on the sides. I recommend it if you want big screen and camera, not if you want small and light.
Recommended
I waited about three weeks before writing this because I wanted to see how the Galaxy S24 Ultra behaved in normal daily use. First, the condition was better than expected. The listing said good condition, but the screen looked completely clean to me. There were two tiny marks on the bottom edge near the charging port. I only noticed them while putting on a case. Setup was easy with Smart Switch from my old Samsung phone. Most of my apps, messages, photos, and settings transferred over without drama. The phone downloaded a couple of updates the first evening. After that, everything felt stable. The display is probably my favorite part. It is bright outside, sharp indoors, and easier to see in sunlight than my last phone. The camera is also very strong, especially with kids and pets where you only get one chance for the picture. Zoom is useful, but I get the best results when I do not push it too far. Battery life has been excellent for my routine. I usually unplug around 7 a.m. and still have charge left at night. I use maps, email, social apps, music, and a lot of camera. The phone does get a little warm during long video recording, but not enough to worry me. The S Pen is more useful than I expected. I use it for grocery lists and quick notes while on calls. The size is the biggest adjustment. This is not a small phone and one-handed use is awkward. A grippy case made it much better. For the lower price I paid, I feel like I got a flagship phone without the full flagship hit. I would buy it again.
Recommended
I like the phone a lot, but the square edges are not the most comfortable. A case helps. The screen, camera, battery, and speed are all very good. Mine had small scuffs but no real damage.
Recommended
I had been using another Android phone that died by dinner time. This one still has plenty left after maps, photos, Bluetooth, and YouTube during breaks. It came with a clean screen and very small marks on the back. For the price I paid, it was a good value.
Recommended
There is visible wear on the corners, but the phone still works well. I use it for work email, photos, and lots of video calls, and it has been smooth every day. The screen is bright outside and the speakers are better than I expected. I wish the listing had been more clear about the side scratches, but the lower price made it easier to accept.
Recommended
The S24 Ultra works great and the display is beautiful, but it is definitely a heavy phone. I knew it would be large, but holding it in bed or using it one-handed gets tiring. Condition was very good with minor scratches on the frame, screen looked clean. I still recommend it because the speed, screen, and camera are excellent.
Recommended