The Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 128 GB Wi-Fi has some strong points, but my experience was mixed after a couple of weeks. I bought it for kids' homework apps and it does handle that job most of the time. The AMOLED screen is genuinely nice, and the included S Pen is better than I expected. Still, the whole purchase did not feel completely smooth. The condition was described as very good, but I saw almost new condition and a few marks around the edges. None of those marks ruined the product, but they should have been mentioned more clearly. Setup took longer to restore apps than expected, and I had to redo one step before everything behaved normally. Once it was running, performance was fine for simple tasks. It was less impressive when I pushed it harder or switched between several apps and settings. The price was lower than most listings I saw, so I expected more wear. That lower price is why I kept it instead of returning it. The water-resistant build is useful, but it does not hide every annoyance. I liked the fast processor, especially when using it in the evening. The packaging protected the item, but it looked rushed. A little more cleaning before shipping would have made the first impression much better. The biggest con is that updates took a while. The other con is that not a full laptop replacement. On the positive side, great for media and clean screen are real advantages. I do not regret the purchase, but I also would not tell everyone to buy it without checking the listing carefully. This is the kind of item where condition and price matter a lot. At a discount, it makes sense. At close to full price, I would probably look for a cleaner one.
Would not recommend this product


