Jun 26, 2025The used Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP came in better than expected condition
The used Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP came in better than expected condition. The speakers work fine. The lower price made the cosmetic wear easier to accept.
ProsStrong nostalgia factor, Good value used, Good travel size
ConsAccessories may be basic, Screens are not modern bright
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
JJada R.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 25, 2025I bought this used Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP mainly because I wanted something reliable without paying full collectib
I bought this used Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP mainly because I wanted something reliable without paying full collectible pricing. It was cheaper than most options in similar condition. The unit showed up with a few small scuffs around the edges, which felt normal for something used. The speakers work fine. Setup took about two minutes. Packaging could have been nicer, but it did the job. After using it for a couple weeks, I feel like I got what I paid for. I would buy it again as long as the listing photos are honest.