Sep 1, 2025The phone came in very clean overall and felt faster than I expected
The phone came in very clean overall and felt faster than I expected. I did not need anything flashy, just a reliable Pixel with good photos, and this one does that. For the lower price I paid, it feels like a very fair deal. The price made sense because I did not need the latest phone.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
CCaleb P.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 23, 2025The phone came in only minor scratches on the frame and felt faster than I expected
The phone came in only minor scratches on the frame and felt faster than I expected. I did not need anything flashy, just a reliable Pixel with good photos, and this one does that. For the lower price I paid, it feels like a very fair deal. For an older Pixel, it still takes really good photos.