Dec 27, 2025I bought this Pixel 7 as a backup phone, and it has been very easy to live with
I bought this Pixel 7 as a backup phone, and it has been very easy to live with. It arrived in small scuffs on the side but nothing major, setup took about ten minutes, and the unlocked service activation was simple. The camera is the best part for me, especially indoors where my old phone struggled.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
OOrlando I.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 2, 2025I like the phone overall, but it was not perfect
I like the phone overall, but it was not perfect. It came with some dust in the box and a tiny nick on the edge, and the battery feels just okay. Still, for the cheap price, I am keeping it. It is older now, but still feels useful for basic daily stuff.
ProsNice display, Good size for one-handed use, Great camera
ConsGets warm during setup, No fancy packaging
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
CCaleb P.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 23, 2025The phone came in only minor scratches on the frame and felt faster than I expected
The phone came in only minor scratches on the frame and felt faster than I expected. I did not need anything flashy, just a reliable Pixel with good photos, and this one does that. For the lower price I paid, it feels like a very fair deal. For an older Pixel, it still takes really good photos.