Mar 30, 2026I use this for college campus, which means a lot of short starts and stops rather than one long perfect test ride
I use this for college campus, which means a lot of short starts and stops rather than one long perfect test ride. The first thing I noticed was the folds quickly. The second thing was the good starter scooter, which matters more than I thought it would. Cosmetically, mine had clean screen. I wiped it down, checked the obvious bolts and moving parts, and did one slow test ride before using it normally. The only real negative for me is that limited range. That is not a deal breaker, just something buyers should know. For my needs, it has been a useful purchase. The cheap price was what got my attention.
ProsFeels sturdy, Folds or parks easily, Saves gas on short trips
ConsRough pavement is noticeable, Assembly or adjustment needed
Recommended
Was this review helpful?


