Good deal, small scratches, nothing serious. ### Good Everyday Computer Reviewer: Beatrice Martin Date: November 16, 2025 Rating: 4/5 Recommend: Yes I wanted a small computer for basic work and light creative stuff. It arrived in almost new condition. The small size is perfect for a crowded desk. It takes almost no room on my desk and still feels fast. It made my old monitor setup feel new again. ### Fast Little Computer Reviewer: Deanna Patterson Date: August 13, 2025 Rating: 4/5 Recommend: Yes I bought this Mac mini to use with a monitor I already had. I chose the M2 version with 256 GB because I wanted something that felt modern without paying for a brand-new setup. The unit arrived in packaging was basic but protective. The first thing I checked was whether it had any weird noises, display issues, or setup locks, and I did not run into those problems. I connected it to my existing monitor, keyboard, mouse, and a small USB hub. That is an important point because this is not an all-in-one, so make sure you already have the rest of the setup. My normal use is light photo edits, kids homework, home server experiments, web browsing, and remote work. With all of that open, it still feels calm and quick. I do not hear much fan noise, which is one of those small quality-of-life things that matters after a few days. The setup process was straightforward, although the software update took longer than I wanted. I looked over the body closely and found a few tiny signs that it was used, but nothing that changes how it works. The packaging was not fancy retail packaging, but it protected the computer well enough. I bought it because the price made sense for my budget. I would still tell people to think about storage before buying. 256 GB can be enough for normal use, but it is not endless. If you save a lot of videos, phone backups, or big project files, you will probably want cloud storage or an external drive. For my needs, that tradeoff is acceptable. The performance is the part that makes the purchase feel worth it. Apps open fast, the system wakes quickly, and I have not had random crashes. The cosmetic condition was not absolutely flawless, but it was better than I normally expect from used electronics. I also appreciate that it does not take up much visual space on the desk. Overall, this feels like a smart buy for someone who wants Apple desktop performance without paying the highest new price. I would recommend it, especially for people who understand the storage limit and are okay with a lightly used machine.
Recommended


