I needed a backup phone because I lost my other phone and this was a quick replacement, works great, battery above 90 percent too.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
HHeather W.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
May 11, 2026My daughter loves it
Bought this used iPhone 12 for my daughter and she is obsessed with it. It had minor wear on the sides but nothing bad. The screen looked almost new. She uses it for FaceTime, pictures, school apps and whatever else kids do all day. So far no issues.
ProsGood for kids/teens, Screen looked almost new, Works well for FaceTime and apps
ConsMinor side wear
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
LLisa N.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Mar 4, 2026Excellent condition
No cracks, no dents, barely any scratches, works perfect.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
BBrian K.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Feb 20, 2026Very good used iPhone
This phone was in very good condition. I checked the corners, camera, screen, and charging port and everything looked fine. There was maybe one tiny scuff on the side but I had to look close to see it. It runs smooth and the screen is really nice. I’m glad I bought this instead of spending more on a newer one.
ProsVery clean condition, Smooth performance, Nice screen, Good value
ConsTiny scuff on the side, Not new packaging
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
VVictor C.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jan 28, 2026Battery is just ok
The outside condition was actually pretty nice. The screen was clean and the frame only had light marks. Camera works good and the phone is smooth. My only issue is battery life. It drains faster then I hoped, especially when using maps or watching videos. It’s not terrible, and the low price helps, but I do have to charge it earlier then I wanted.
ProsNice physical condition, Clean screen, Smooth performance, Cheap price helped make it worth it
ConsBattery drains quicker than expected, Needs charging earlier in the day, Not ideal for heavy use
Would not recommend this product
Was this review helpful?
AAnthony B.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 16, 2025Used but very clean
The phone came pretty clean for being used. I saw a couple small marks by the charging port and one tiny scratch on the back glass. The screen itself was really nice, no cracks or big scratches. Battery life is decent, not amazing but good enough. I use it mostly for texting, calls, pictures and maps and it has been working great. I bought it because the price was much lower than a newer iPhone, and I’m glad I did.