The phone arrived in excellent condition overall. The battery health is at 100%, and the screen looks spotless. There are a few scratches on the back and a couple small dings along the edges, but that’s pretty normal for a refurbished phone. Overall, I’m very happy with what I received.
ProsScreen condition
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
CChristina E.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 17, 2026More scratches then expected
The phone works fine but the back had more scratches then I expected. The screen was good and nothing was cracked. Face ID works and the camera is clear. I’m keeping it because it functions fine, and the price was pretty cheap, but I would call the condition good, not excellent.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
JJose M.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Nov 29, 2025Good condition, good deal
There was a few scratches on the back but I expected that since it was used. The camera lens was clean and the screen looks great. It charges fine and all the buttons work. I put a case on it right away so the marks dont matter to me. The price was cheap enough that I wasn’t expecting perfection anyway.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
OOmar H.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Oct 9, 2025Good upgrade from older iPhone
I got this because my old iPhone was getting slow and the battery was terrible. I didnt want the newest iPhone because they are too expensive. This used iPhone 12 felt like the right choice. The price was a big reason I picked it. It was cheap enough that I could upgrade without feeling like I was wasting money. The condition was very good, not flawless but better then I thought. The screen was the best part. No cracks. No dead spots. No deep scratches. I noticed two very light marks only when the phone was off and I turned it toward a bright window. When the screen is on, I can’t see them at all. The sides had some small scuffs, mostly around the corners. The back had a few faint scratches. That doesn’t bother me because I use a case anyway. The phone feels fast compared to my old one. Apps open quick. The keyboard doesn’t freeze. Scrolling is smooth. The camera is a lot better. Pictures of my kids inside the house look much clearer now. Portrait mode is actually pretty good. Video also looks nice. FaceTime worked fine. Bluetooth connected to my car with no trouble. Apple Pay worked after I added my cards again. The battery is used so it is not like a brand new battery. But I can get through most of the day unless I’m on it constantly. For the price, condition, and performance, I’m really happy with it.
ProsCheap upgrade from older iPhone, Screen looked very good, Camera is much better, Fast enough for everyday use, Apple Pay and Bluetooth worked fine, Good size and performance
ConsLight marks on screen when off, Small corner scuffs, Battery feels used, not new
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
DDaniel R.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Sep 22, 2025Nice upgrade and good price
I upgraded from a really old iPhone and this feels way better. The screen is brighter, apps open faster, and the camera is a big improvement. Mine was listed in good condition and that was pretty accurate. There were some small scuffs on the sides, but nothing crazy. Once I put the case on you cant see any of it. For the price I paid, I honestly think it was a great deal.
ProsGreat price, Better camera than older iPhones, Fast performance, Scuffs are hidden with a case
ConsSome wear on the edges, Not perfect condition
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
MMegan O.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 31, 2025Decent but not excellent
The phone works and all the main stuff is fine. Screen is good. Camera is clear. Face ID works. It charges fine. But the corners had noticable marks and the back had a couple scratches. I dont think it should of been called excellent condition. Maybe good condition would be more fair. I’m keeping it because it works and it was cheap, but I was expecting it to look cleaner.
ProsEverything works, Screen is good, Camera is clear, Cheap price
ConsNoticeable corner marks, Back scratches, Condition felt more good than excellent, Description could have been more accurate