Mar 9, 2026The reliable daily phone is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer
The reliable daily phone is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer. Activation with my carrier was simple. The box looked generic, but the phone was safe.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
NNolan L.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Oct 3, 2025The iPhone 13 showed up in excellent condition
The iPhone 13 showed up in excellent condition. I use it for photos, messages, directions, and streaming, and it keeps up well.
ProsUnlocked worked correctly, Camera looks sharp, Good battery for daily use
ConsShows fingerprints
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
SSoren H.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 12, 2025I did not have any issues getting it activated
I did not have any issues getting it activated. I use it for photos, messages, directions, and streaming, and it keeps up well. Activation with my carrier was simple. I mostly notice the good camera and the MagSafe in daily use. I bought it because it was cheaper than buying new. The OLED screen is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer.