Apr 10, 2026The iPhone 13 showed up in almost new condition
The iPhone 13 showed up in almost new condition. The reliable daily phone is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer. I mostly notice the OLED screen and the good camera in daily use. The reliable daily phone is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer. The charger cable was not fancy but worked. Face ID and Apple Pay were easy to set up.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
IImani X.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jan 25, 2026The iPhone 13 showed up in barely any signs of use
The iPhone 13 showed up in barely any signs of use. The condition was better than expected. Face ID and Apple Pay were easy to set up. The charger cable was not fancy but worked. It felt like a fair price for the condition.
ProsFair lower price, Arrived quickly, Fast performance
ConsGeneric packaging, A few scuffs
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
CChloe L.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 25, 2025I mostly notice the reliable daily phone and the OLED screen in daily use
I mostly notice the reliable daily phone and the OLED screen in daily use. I would call it a practical upgrade, not a flashy purchase. The MagSafe is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer. The charger cable was not fancy but worked. I use it for photos, messages, directions, and streaming, and it keeps up well.