Dec 29, 2025The iPhone 13 showed up in minor scratches on the frame
The iPhone 13 showed up in minor scratches on the frame. I use it for photos, messages, directions, and streaming, and it keeps up well. Face ID and Apple Pay were easy to set up. It arrived in a plain box, which was fine.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
DDiana B.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Oct 18, 2025The iPhone 13 works, but I would describe it as just okay
The iPhone 13 works, but I would describe it as just okay. The tiny scratch on the back part was noticeable out of the box. For someone less picky, this may be fine. The phone works, just not as flawless as the description made it sound.
Would not recommend this product
Was this review helpful?
SSerena L.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 23, 2025The iPhone 13 showed up in tiny scratch on the back
The iPhone 13 showed up in tiny scratch on the back. I did not have any issues getting it activated.