Feb 16, 2026I mostly notice the pocketable design and the sharp screen in daily use
I mostly notice the pocketable design and the sharp screen in daily use. I use it for photos, messages, directions, and streaming, and it keeps up well. Everything matched what I expected from the listing. It connected to my plan right away. The iPhone 13 mini 128 GB showed up in minor scratches on the frame. I did not have any issues getting it activated. The good camera is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer. It felt like a fair price for the condition.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
MMarcos E.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 4, 2025I do notice small dent on the corner if I look closely
I do notice small dent on the corner if I look closely. The lower price made it feel like a smart buy. Everything matched what I expected from the listing. It arrived in a plain box, which was fine. Everything matched what I expected from the listing. I would call it a practical upgrade, not a flashy purchase. I bought this mainly for the sharp screen, and that part has been solid. I use it for photos, messages, directions, and streaming, and it keeps up well.