Aug 30, 2025I mostly notice the Dynamic Island and the always-on display in daily use
I mostly notice the Dynamic Island and the always-on display in daily use. The iPhone 14 Pro 128 GB showed up in screen looked perfect. I would call it a practical upgrade, not a flashy purchase. I use it for photos, messages, directions, and streaming, and it keeps up well. I bought it because it was cheaper than buying new. Everything matched what I expected from the listing. The premium feel is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer. I did not have any issues getting it activated.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
BBelen H.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 11, 2025I bought the iPhone 14 Pro 128 GB after comparing a bunch of used and unlocked iPhones
I bought the iPhone 14 Pro 128 GB after comparing a bunch of used and unlocked iPhones. I wanted something that felt dependable without paying full new-phone pricing. The listing said it was in good condition, and mine arrived in came with visible wear. The charger cable was not fancy but worked. The first thing I checked was the screen because scratches bother me more than marks on the frame. The screen looked clean during normal use. There were a few tiny signs of handling when I looked closely under bright light. That did not bother me because I expected a pre-owned phone to have some wear. It connected to my plan right away. The transfer from my older phone took a while, but it was straightforward. Messages, photos, contacts, and apps moved over correctly. The thing I noticed most was the premium feel. I also like the fast performance because it makes the phone feel current. Scrolling through apps feels smooth enough for my needs. The camera is more than good enough for family pictures, receipts, pets, and quick videos. Battery life was usable, but not as strong as I hoped. Heavy maps, camera, and video use drain it faster, which is normal. The cheap price worried me at first, but it worked out. I would not say it felt like a bargain after noticing the wear. It feels like a good used phone that was cleaned up and ready to use. My only real complaint is that I wish every small mark had been photographed more clearly. Even with that, I am satisfied because the phone works well. For someone upgrading from an older model, this is a noticeable improvement. For someone who already has a recent Pro model, it may not feel dramatic. Overall, I can use it, but I would only recommend it if the condition details are clearer.