Mar 4, 2026I mostly notice the big screen and the slightly large size in daily use
I mostly notice the big screen and the slightly large size in daily use. I would call it a practical upgrade, not a flashy purchase. Packaging was basic but protected the phone. The iPhone 15 Plus 128 GB showed up in a few light marks.
Oct 24, 2025I mostly notice the excellent battery and the good speaker volume in daily use
I mostly notice the excellent battery and the good speaker volume in daily use. Packaging was basic but protected the phone. The unlocked setup worked without drama. I would call it a practical upgrade, not a flashy purchase. The iPhone 15 Plus 128 GB showed up in a few light marks. I did not have any issues getting it activated. I use it for photos, messages, directions, and streaming, and it keeps up well. The lower price made it feel like a smart buy.