Dec 2, 2025I do notice battery health was lower than i hoped if I look closely
I do notice battery health was lower than i hoped if I look closely. Everything matched what I expected from the listing. Packaging was basic but protected the phone. The phone was not perfect, but the important parts worked. The screen is clean and bright. I would call it a practical upgrade, not a flashy purchase. I do notice battery health was lower than i hoped if I look closely. The comfortable for video is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
MMiguel E.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Nov 9, 2025I mostly notice the big screen and the comfortable for video in daily use
I mostly notice the big screen and the comfortable for video in daily use. I use it for photos, messages, directions, and streaming, and it keeps up well. I would call it a practical upgrade, not a flashy purchase. The lower price made it feel like a smart buy. Battery life has been dependable for my normal day.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
EElise H.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Oct 24, 2025I mostly notice the excellent battery and the good speaker volume in daily use
I mostly notice the excellent battery and the good speaker volume in daily use. Packaging was basic but protected the phone. The unlocked setup worked without drama. I would call it a practical upgrade, not a flashy purchase. The iPhone 15 Plus 128 GB showed up in a few light marks. I did not have any issues getting it activated. I use it for photos, messages, directions, and streaming, and it keeps up well. The lower price made it feel like a smart buy.