Jul 26, 2025I mostly notice the ProMotion display and the fast chip in daily use
I mostly notice the ProMotion display and the fast chip in daily use. I use it for photos, messages, directions, and streaming, and it keeps up well. The iPhone 15 Pro 128 GB showed up in minor scratches on the frame. I would call it a practical upgrade, not a flashy purchase.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
SSabrina D.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 23, 2025The storage can fill up quickly if you keep lots of videos
The storage can fill up quickly if you keep lots of videos.
Would not recommend this product
Was this review helpful?
AAndre A.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 22, 2025The box looked generic, but the phone was safe
The box looked generic, but the phone was safe. The camera is sharp enough for family photos and quick videos. Everything matched what I expected from the listing. I use it for photos, messages, directions, and streaming, and it keeps up well. For the price, it was a really good value. The iPhone 15 Pro 128 GB showed up in small scuffs near the charging port.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
MMina F.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 22, 2025The charger cable was not fancy but worked
The charger cable was not fancy but worked. I would call it a practical upgrade, not a flashy purchase. The charger cable was not fancy but worked. It feels like a much newer phone than what I replaced. The iPhone 15 Pro 128 GB showed up in visible wear but still works well.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
CClaire H.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 22, 2025The iPhone 15 Pro 128 GB showed up in a few light marks
The iPhone 15 Pro 128 GB showed up in a few light marks. I would call it a practical upgrade, not a flashy purchase. Everything matched what I expected from the listing.