Sep 4, 2025I mostly notice the premium build and the long battery in daily use
I mostly notice the premium build and the long battery in daily use. The box looked generic, but the phone was safe. I would call it a practical upgrade, not a flashy purchase. Transferring my old phone took less than an hour. I did not have any issues getting it activated. The iPhone 15 Pro Max 256 GB showed up in screen looked perfect. The box looked generic, but the phone was safe. Everything matched what I expected from the listing. Transferring my old phone took less than an hour.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
AArielle A.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 25, 2025I mostly notice the long battery and the 256 GB storage in daily use
I mostly notice the long battery and the 256 GB storage in daily use. It felt like a fair price for the condition. I use it for photos, messages, directions, and streaming, and it keeps up well.