Jul 17, 2025The camera is good, though I expected a little more
The camera is good, though I expected a little more. I can still use it every day, so it was not a total miss. I just think the description could have been a little more exact. The iPhone 16 Plus 128 GB works, but I would describe it as just okay. The minor scratches on the frame part was noticeable out of the box. Transferring my old phone took less than an hour. The cheap price worried me at first, but it worked out. For someone less picky, this may be fine. The cheap price worried me at first, but it worked out.
Would not recommend this product
Was this review helpful?
MMiguel N.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 29, 2025The A18 performance is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer
The A18 performance is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer. I use it for photos, messages, directions, and streaming, and it keeps up well. The iPhone 16 Plus 128 GB showed up in tiny scratch on the back. Good value if you do not need the newest phone. I mostly notice the big display and the Camera Control in daily use. It feels fast for everyday apps. I would call it a practical upgrade, not a flashy purchase.