Jul 20, 2025The camera is sharp enough for family photos and quick videos
The camera is sharp enough for family photos and quick videos. Good value if you do not need the newest phone. I mostly notice the ProMotion display and the titanium design in daily use. Everything matched what I expected from the listing. I would call it a practical upgrade, not a flashy purchase. The premium camera is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer. Activation with my carrier was simple.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
JJordan M.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 19, 2025The iPhone 16 Pro 128 GB showed up in excellent condition
The iPhone 16 Pro 128 GB showed up in excellent condition. I would call it a practical upgrade, not a flashy purchase. I use it for photos, messages, directions, and streaming, and it keeps up well. Activation with my carrier was simple. It feels fast for everyday apps. The ProMotion display is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer. The iPhone 16 Pro 128 GB showed up in excellent condition. Everything matched what I expected from the listing. I mostly notice the titanium design and the Camera Control in daily use.