Nov 13, 2025I mostly notice the good value and the modern entry iPhone in daily use
I mostly notice the good value and the modern entry iPhone in daily use. I did not have any issues getting it activated. I use it for photos, messages, directions, and streaming, and it keeps up well. The lower price made it feel like a smart buy. Everything matched what I expected from the listing. Shipping was fast and the phone was wrapped well. Activation with my carrier was simple. The A18 performance is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer. The lower price made it feel like a smart buy.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
DDevon T.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 26, 2025Battery is decent, not perfect but decent
Battery is decent, not perfect but decent. I dont use a ton of apps so it is plenty fast. The phone came pretty clean and setup was easy. The screen is nice but fingerprints show fast.