The iPhone 17 256 GB showed up in clean screen. I would call it a practical upgrade, not a flashy purchase. The lower price made it feel like a smart buy.
Recommended
Showing 4 of 4
The iPhone 17 256 GB showed up in clean screen. I would call it a practical upgrade, not a flashy purchase. The lower price made it feel like a smart buy.
Recommended
The iPhone 17 256 GB showed up in almost new condition. I do notice condition not as described if I look closely. Everything matched what I expected from the listing. Good value if you do not need the newest phone. The phone was not perfect, but the important parts worked.
Recommended
The iPhone 17 256 GB showed up in a few light marks. Face ID and Apple Pay were easy to set up. It felt like a fair price for the condition. It felt like a fair price for the condition. Battery life has been dependable for my normal day. The phone was not perfect, but the important parts worked. I bought this mainly for the fresh design, and that part has been solid. I use it for photos, messages, directions, and streaming, and it keeps up well.
Recommended
I mostly notice the smooth everyday performance and the brighter display in daily use. The iPhone 17 256 GB showed up in a few light marks. I use it for photos, messages, directions, and streaming, and it keeps up well. The easy unlocked setup is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer.
Recommended