The used iPod classic 7th Gen 160 GB came in clean but clearly used condition. Menus are simple once you get used to them. The lower price made the cosmetic wear easier to accept. I wasnt expecting it to feel this solid.
Recommended

Showing 3 of 3
The used iPod classic 7th Gen 160 GB came in clean but clearly used condition. Menus are simple once you get used to them. The lower price made the cosmetic wear easier to accept. I wasnt expecting it to feel this solid.
Recommended
I wanted to leave a longer review because used listings for the iPod classic 7th Gen 160 GB can be hard to judge from photos alone. My main reason for buying it was offline music at work. I was not expecting a flawless collector-grade item, but I did want something that felt honestly represented. The first thing I checked was the physical condition, and mine had a little dust in the seams but nothing serious. That sounds worse on paper than it looked in normal use. Under bright light you can see little marks, but on a desk or in a bag it just looks like a used item. Everything was packed tight with no rattling around. I also appreciated that the seller did not drown the listing in vague language. Menus are simple once you get used to them. Storage is enough for a big library. It is nice having a dedicated music device again. I spent the first night testing the basic functions instead of assuming everything was fine. Nothing felt loose in a way that worried me. There were no strange smells, sticky buttons, or signs that it had been stored badly. That matters a lot with older tech because small issues can turn into annoying daily problems. It was cheaper than most options in similar condition. I would still tell buyers to read the condition notes carefully and zoom into the pictures. Excellent condition can mean different things to different sellers. In my case, good condition was probably the more accurate label, but it was still a good purchase. The overall experience felt realistic, not perfect. I liked that I could start using it almost immediately without a bunch of extra troubleshooting. For everyday use, the cosmetic marks faded into the background pretty quickly. For a display collector, I would probably be more picky. For someone who actually wants to use it, this is the kind of used item that makes sense. I am rating it highly because it met my expectations, not because it looked brand new. I loaded a small test library first before moving over everything. The sound quality with wired headphones is the main reason I wanted a dedicated player again. It is slower than a phone, but I actually like that it does one job. The storage and battery are what make it useful instead of just nostalgic. Overall, I would recommend it to buyers who understand they are buying used gear and not a sealed new product.
Recommended
I bought this used iPod classic 7th Gen 160 GB mainly because I wanted something reliable without paying full collectible pricing. I bought it because the price was fair, not because I expected perfection. The unit showed up with tiny marks that only show under bright light, which felt normal for something used. The body has small scuffs but feels solid. The body has small scuffs but feels solid. The box looked a little beat up, but the item inside was protected. After using it for a couple weeks, I feel like I got what I paid for. I would buy it again as long as the listing photos are honest.
Recommended