I bought this mainly for family trips, and it has been a nice surprise. It has replaced a lot of random phone gaming for me. I had to run updates first, but after that it settled down. It feels like a small gaming laptop shaped like a handheld. It is not silent, but the fan noise has not bothered me much.
Pros- the kickstand is sturdy, - Good value at the lower price, - Works well docked
Cons- Windows takes patience, - Some cosmetic wear
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
TTrevor P.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Sep 15, 2025A flexible handheld that works well docked
I got this for using it docked with a monitor and its been pretty fun so far. Mine had small scuffs on one corner, but nothing that changed how it plays. There was a tiny scratch but it didnt bother me. I like that 1 TB storage gives breathing room, and the lower price made it worth trying helped. Only thing is it is not as easy to hold in bed, so dont expect it to be perfect. For me it was a good buy and I use it a few times a week.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
RRavi E.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 25, 2025A big-screen handheld that shines for PC gaming
I grabbed it because it was not cheap, but it was still cheaper than retail, and it ended up being more useful than I planned. The value is good if you understand you are buying a portable PC, not a console. The packaging was plain but secure, and nothing arrived loose. I would recommend it to someone comfortable changing settings and updating drivers. The large 8.8-inch display looks sharp and smooth enough that older games feel new again. For indie games, RPGs, and lighter shooters, it has been excellent. The controls felt good after a short adjustment period. I use it way more then my laptop now.
Pros- Runs Game Pass well, - Fast storage, - the controls feel solid
Cons- Not cheap at full price, - Windows takes patience
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
GGarrett G.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 15, 2025Excellent value for flexible PC gaming
Arrived with a dented outer box but a fine device inside, runs my usual games well, and the cheap price for what you get made it an easy yes for me.