Oct 21, 2025I purchased the Lenovo ThinkCentre M720q Tiny for school workstation, and it has matched that use case very well
I purchased the Lenovo ThinkCentre M720q Tiny for school workstation, and it has matched that use case very well. The unit arrived with visible wear but still works well. The best part is that it disappears on the desk while still feeling like a real computer, not a toy or a slow thin client. It is not something I would buy for gaming or heavy creative work, but that was never my expectation. For a small business or a home office, the value is excellent compared with buying a brand-new desktop. The fan stays quiet during ordinary browsing, email, and spreadsheet work, which matters because it sits right next to my monitor. For the lower price, I think it is a good value.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
RRenee B.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 30, 2025It works and the price was fair
It works and the price was fair.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
BBrianna W.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 24, 2025I set this up for restaurant back-office computer, so my expectations were practical instead of fancy
I set this up for restaurant back-office computer, so my expectations were practical instead of fancy. The case had visible wear but still works well. I connected a monitor, mouse, keyboard, and external drive and everything was recognized without drama. The quiet operation stood out right away. I also noticed the low power draw after a few days of use. The only downside so far is basic graphics only. It is a used business machine, so I was not expecting a showroom item. For everyday work, it has been dependable. For the lower price, I think it is a good value.