Sep 25, 2025This 13-inch MacBook Air with the M2 chip has been great for Netflix and YouTube
This 13-inch MacBook Air with the M2 chip has been great for Netflix and YouTube. This 13-inch MacBook Air with the M2 chip has been great for family use. The laptop arrived in almost new condition, which was better than I expected. The laptop arrived in minor scratches on the bottom, which was better than I expected. The screen is clean, the keyboard feels good, and the trackpad is still excellent. It arrived with a charger and no weird smells or dust. This 13-inch MacBook Air with the M2 chip has been great for coding practice. This 13-inch MacBook Air with the M2 chip has been great for Zoom calls. The battery lasts through most of my day, which is exactly what I wanted. For an older model, this still feels surprisingly quick in daily use. For the cheap price, I was impressed.