Jul 9, 2025This 13-inch MacBook Air with the M1 chip has been great for daily office work
This 13-inch MacBook Air with the M1 chip has been great for daily office work. The lower price made it an easy choice. The screen is clean, the keyboard feels good, and the trackpad is still excellent. For the cheap price, I was impressed.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
EElena K.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 23, 2025It starts quickly and does not get loud during normal work
It starts quickly and does not get loud during normal work. This 13-inch MacBook Air with the M1 chip has been great for email and web browsing. The laptop arrived in clean screen, which was better than I expected. The screen is clean, the keyboard feels good, and the trackpad is still excellent. The value was the main reason I picked it. The battery lasts through most of my day, which is exactly what I wanted. I mainly needed something simple, and this MacBook has been easy to live with. I would not use it as my main heavy editing machine, but for daily work it is very comfortable.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
LLily E.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 23, 2025The laptop arrived in clean screen, which was better than I expected
The laptop arrived in clean screen, which was better than I expected. It starts quickly and does not get loud during normal work. The screen is clean, the keyboard feels good, and the trackpad is still excellent. Shipping was fast and setup took only a few minutes. It felt like a good value compared with buying new. The fanless design is nice because it stays silent during normal tasks. For the cheap price, I was impressed.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
ZZoe B.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 23, 2025The screen is clean, the keyboard feels good, and the trackpad is still excellent
The screen is clean, the keyboard feels good, and the trackpad is still excellent. The price was fair for the condition. I would not use it as my main heavy editing machine, but for daily work it is very comfortable. The value was the main reason I picked it.