Jun 30, 2025The lower price made it an easy choice
The lower price made it an easy choice. The fanless design is nice because it stays silent during normal tasks. I mainly needed something simple, and this MacBook has been easy to live with. For an older model, this still feels surprisingly quick in daily use. It felt like a good value compared with buying new. This 13-inch MacBook Air with the M1 chip has been great for family use. Shipping was fast and setup took only a few minutes. The battery lasts through most of my day, which is exactly what I wanted. The laptop arrived in screen was spotless, which was better than I expected. Battery is really good, like way better then my old laptop.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
LLily E.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 23, 2025The laptop arrived in clean screen, which was better than I expected
The laptop arrived in clean screen, which was better than I expected. It starts quickly and does not get loud during normal work. The screen is clean, the keyboard feels good, and the trackpad is still excellent. Shipping was fast and setup took only a few minutes. It felt like a good value compared with buying new. The fanless design is nice because it stays silent during normal tasks. For the cheap price, I was impressed.