Nov 21, 2025It works well enough, but I noticed condition was good, not excellent right away
It works well enough, but I noticed condition was good, not excellent right away. The screen looks good, but the outside has more marks than I hoped. It works well enough, but I noticed small dents on one corner right away. Setup was easy, although the laptop needed a long update before I could really use it. I would call it good, not great.
Would not recommend this product
Was this review helpful?
EElena A.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 10, 2025It works well enough, but I noticed visible wear but still works well right away
It works well enough, but I noticed visible wear but still works well right away. The M3 performance is fine for remote work, but the condition was only okay. The screen looks good, but the outside has more marks than I hoped. I would call it good, not great. The price was lower, so I can accept some wear, but it was not quite excellent. The M3 performance is fine for family use, but the condition was only okay.