Jul 24, 2025The laptop arrived in light signs of use but nothing major, which was better than I expected
The laptop arrived in light signs of use but nothing major, which was better than I expected. The battery lasts through most of my day, which is exactly what I wanted. I mainly needed something simple, and this MacBook has been easy to live with. Shipping was fast and setup took only a few minutes. For an older model, this still feels surprisingly quick in daily use. It arrived in a plain box but was protected well. I would call the memory okay for normal browsing and office work, not ideal for heavier workloads. It saved me money and still feels premium.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
SSebastian Y.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 11, 2025The price was fair for the condition
The price was fair for the condition. It arrived in a plain box but was protected well. The 8 GB RAM is fine for basic use, but I can see it being limiting if you keep everything open. Shipping was fast and setup took only a few minutes.