Sep 21, 2025It works well enough, but I noticed keyboard was fine but the trackpad had a shiny spot right away
It works well enough, but I noticed keyboard was fine but the trackpad had a shiny spot right away. The price was lower, so I can accept some wear, but it was not quite excellent. It is still usable every day, just not as clean as the listing made it sound. I would call it good, not great. The 16 GB RAM makes multitasking feel smoother than the older base models. I was kinda nervous buying used but it worked out.
ProsSolid speakers, Fast startup, Sharp display
ConsBattery not perfect, Charger had wear
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
TThomas D.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 30, 2025Shipping was fast and setup took only a few minutes
Shipping was fast and setup took only a few minutes. It arrived with a charger and no weird smells or dust. It saved me money and still feels premium.