Sep 13, 2025This 14-inch MacBook Pro with the M3 Pro chip has been great for Netflix and YouTube
This 14-inch MacBook Pro with the M3 Pro chip has been great for Netflix and YouTube. The extra ports make it easier to connect accessories without carrying as many adapters. It starts quickly and does not get loud during normal work. For an older model, this still feels surprisingly quick in daily use. I mainly needed something simple, and this MacBook has been easy to live with. It arrived in a plain box but was protected well. The laptop arrived in very little visible wear, which was better than I expected. I was kinda nervous buying used but it worked out.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
DDanielle R.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Sep 12, 2025It works well enough, but I noticed a few more scratches than the pictures showed right away
It works well enough, but I noticed a few more scratches than the pictures showed right away. It works well enough, but I noticed small dents on one corner right away. I would call it good, not great. The M3 Pro performance is fine for light photo editing, but the condition was only okay. The extra ports make it easier to connect accessories without carrying as many adapters. The price was lower, so I can accept some wear, but it was not quite excellent. Battery life is decent, not amazing. Setup was easy, although the laptop needed a long update before I could really use it.
ProsLightweight, Premium feel, Nice keyboard
ConsCondition was not perfect, Heavy for travel
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
BBenjamin K.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 25, 2025The extra ports make it easier to connect accessories without carrying as many adapters
The extra ports make it easier to connect accessories without carrying as many adapters. It starts quickly and does not get loud during normal work. The battery lasts through most of my day, which is exactly what I wanted. The screen is clean, the keyboard feels good, and the trackpad is still excellent. The laptop arrived in very little visible wear, which was better than I expected. It felt like a good value compared with buying new.