Sep 12, 2025It works well enough, but I noticed a few more scratches than the pictures showed right away
It works well enough, but I noticed a few more scratches than the pictures showed right away. It works well enough, but I noticed small dents on one corner right away. I would call it good, not great. The M3 Pro performance is fine for light photo editing, but the condition was only okay. The extra ports make it easier to connect accessories without carrying as many adapters. The price was lower, so I can accept some wear, but it was not quite excellent. Battery life is decent, not amazing. Setup was easy, although the laptop needed a long update before I could really use it.
ProsLightweight, Premium feel, Nice keyboard
ConsCondition was not perfect, Heavy for travel
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
FFatima R.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 16, 2025The display is one of the biggest reasons I went with the Pro instead of an Air
The display is one of the biggest reasons I went with the Pro instead of an Air. Battery life is decent, not amazing. The M3 Pro performance is fine for presentations, but the condition was only okay. It saved me money and still feels premium.
Would not recommend this product
Was this review helpful?
AAmir M.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 28, 2025The M3 Pro performance is fine for family use, but the condition was only okay
The M3 Pro performance is fine for family use, but the condition was only okay. It works well enough, but I noticed minor scratches on the lid right away. It works well enough, but I noticed small dents on one corner right away. It is still usable every day, just not as clean as the listing made it sound. Setup was easy, although the laptop needed a long update before I could really use it. The screen looks good, but the outside has more marks than I hoped. Battery life is decent, not amazing. The price was lower, so I can accept some wear, but it was not quite excellent.
Would not recommend this product
Was this review helpful?
BBenjamin K.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 25, 2025The extra ports make it easier to connect accessories without carrying as many adapters
The extra ports make it easier to connect accessories without carrying as many adapters. It starts quickly and does not get loud during normal work. The battery lasts through most of my day, which is exactly what I wanted. The screen is clean, the keyboard feels good, and the trackpad is still excellent. The laptop arrived in very little visible wear, which was better than I expected. It felt like a good value compared with buying new.