Aug 18, 2025The M4 performance is fine for coding practice, but the condition was only okay
The M4 performance is fine for coding practice, but the condition was only okay. Battery life is decent, not amazing. The screen looks good, but the outside has more marks than I hoped. The display is one of the biggest reasons I went with the Pro instead of an Air. I was kinda nervous buying used but it worked out.
Would not recommend this product
Was this review helpful?
AAlice C.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 25, 2025This 14-inch MacBook Pro with the M4 chip has been great for design mockups
This 14-inch MacBook Pro with the M4 chip has been great for design mockups. Packaging was secure and the charger was wrapped separately. The lower price made it an easy choice. It starts quickly and does not get loud during normal work. The laptop arrived in screen was spotless, which was better than I expected. I bought this for school, and it feels fast, clean, and dependable. It feels more substantial than an Air, but the performance headroom is useful. I bought this for music recording, and it feels fast, clean, and dependable. This 14-inch MacBook Pro with the M4 chip has been great for managing invoices. The battery lasts through most of my day, which is exactly what I wanted.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
BBianca M.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 24, 2025The 512 GB storage gives me enough room that I am not constantly deleting files
The 512 GB storage gives me enough room that I am not constantly deleting files. The M4 performance is fine for video calls, but the condition was only okay. Battery life is decent, not amazing.
Would not recommend this product
Was this review helpful?
KKai F.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 24, 2025It feels more substantial than an Air, but the performance headroom is useful
It feels more substantial than an Air, but the performance headroom is useful. It starts quickly and does not get loud during normal work. For an older model, this still feels surprisingly quick in daily use. The battery lasts through most of my day, which is exactly what I wanted. I bought this for coding practice, and it feels fast, clean, and dependable. I bought this for homework, and it feels fast, clean, and dependable. The laptop arrived in clean screen, which was better than I expected.