I waited to write this because I wanted more than a first-night impression of the Meta Quest 2 128 GB VR Headset. I have used it for about a month for Resident Evil 4 VR, a few casual games, and some general video watching. The unit I received was in good condition with visible wear. The headset worked, but the condition was more used than the photos suggested. There were small scuffs around the shell and the strap looked worn. The lenses were clean enough to use, which is the main reason I kept it. Setup was simple, although I had to restart once because the controller pairing hung on the screen. The best part is still the solid wireless PCVR with a decent router. The weakest part for me is that battery life is only okay. I had fun with it, but I noticed the compromises every time I used it for more than forty minutes. Comfort is acceptable, not great. The display is good for games, but text and menus show the limitations more clearly. I had to delete a couple of bigger games sooner than I expected. The controllers worked fine, and I did not have a problem with tracking. The packaging was basic and could have been better padded. The lower price helps, because I would be less happy if I paid full retail. A better strap would solve part of the issue, but that adds more cost. I also recommend budgeting for a case if you plan to move it around. I think casual users will be satisfied, but picky buyers may notice every flaw. I am not returning it, because it does what I needed. Still, I would describe it as good rather than excellent. It is one of those purchases where the deal matters as much as the product. Check the condition, compare prices, and do not assume used means almost new. My recommendation is a cautious yes if the price is right.
Would not recommend this product


