Feb 21, 2026Works great and came in almost new condition
Works great and came in almost new condition.
Prosgood value for the functions, very versatile, fast weeknight meals
Consmanual is not super clear, big footprint
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
NNicholas W.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 8, 2025I picked up the Ninja Foodi 10-in-1 Pressure Cooker because I wanted better than expected condition
I picked up the Ninja Foodi 10-in-1 Pressure Cooker because I wanted better than expected condition. The unit arrived in clean inner pot, and that was honestly better than I expected for the price. I use it mostly for rice and pressure cooking. The biggest plus is that fast weeknight meals. There are a couple small imperfections, but nothing that changes how I use it. For a discounted or marketplace-style purchase, I feel like I got my money's worth.
Prosgood value for the functions, fast weeknight meals, air crisp works well
Constwo lids can be annoying, manual is not super clear