I expected something a little beat up because it was discounted, but it arrived in better shape than I thought. There was only minor scratches on the back. The console runs smoothly and feels dependable.
Recommended

Showing 3 of 3
I expected something a little beat up because it was discounted, but it arrived in better shape than I thought. There was only minor scratches on the back. The console runs smoothly and feels dependable.
Recommended
I bought the Nintendo Switch 32 GB Console after comparing a bunch of listings, and this one looked like the best balance of price and condition. I was not expecting a perfect brand-new experience, but I did want something clean, reliable, and ready to use. The console arrived with a tiny scratch that I only notice under bright light, but nothing looked abused or neglected. The screen area was especially nice, with visible wear but it still works well. Setup was very straightforward once I connected it to Wi-Fi. There was a system update, but it finished without any weird errors. The biggest thing I noticed right away was the simple dock. I also appreciated the good parental controls, because that is the kind of detail you notice after a few days of daily use. For travel gaming, it has been a very practical purchase. I tested a physical game, a digital download, sleep mode, charging, controller pairing, and online access. Everything worked the way I expected. The packaging was not fancy, but it protected the console well. The price was lower than most local marketplace listings I had seen, which made me feel better about buying used. There are a few tiny cosmetic marks, but I stopped noticing them after the first day. Performance has been stable, with no random shutdowns or freezing. The easy setup makes the console feel more useful than I thought it would. I would still suggest buying a memory card or a case depending on how you plan to use it. That is not really a complaint, just part of owning one of these systems. My family has already used it for short sessions and longer weekend gaming. It has held up well so far. Overall, this feels like one of those purchases where the condition, price, and usefulness all lined up. I would recommend it, especially if you find it at a discount and do not need absolutely flawless cosmetics.
Recommended
My kids have been playing it nonstop.
Recommended