I got this for as a backup phone and it been solid. Calls are clear, the fingerprint/face unlock works fine, and the condition was small scuffs on the side but nothing major. Packaging was plain but safe.
Recommended
Showing 2 of 2
I got this for as a backup phone and it been solid. Calls are clear, the fingerprint/face unlock works fine, and the condition was small scuffs on the side but nothing major. Packaging was plain but safe.
Recommended
I bought the Pixel 9 Pro for Android Auto, and I have used it every day since it arrived. I did not want to pay full retail, so value mattered a lot here. Out of the box, the condition was only minor scratches on the frame. The screen was clean enough that I did not feel the need to return it or complain. There were a couple tiny marks on the frame, but they are only noticeable if I look for them. Setup was simple because I moved my Google account over and let the transfer tool do most of the work. My carrier activation worked with the unlocked model on the first try. The first software update took a little while, but after that the phone felt smooth. The camera is still the main reason I like Pixels, because quick indoor photos look natural without a lot of editing. Portrait shots look better than what I expected from a phone in this price range. Video is good enough for family clips, though I still think photos are the stronger point. I wanted the better camera features without going to the biggest phone. The size feels like a nice middle ground for me. Battery life depends on how hard I push it, but it gets through a normal workday for me. On heavier days with navigation, camera use, and streaming, I do need to charge before bedtime. The speakers are clear for podcasts and speakerphone calls. Haptics feel good, which is something I notice more than I thought I would. The phone does get warm during setup and long camera sessions, but not in a scary way. Packaging was basic, but the device was protected well. I would have liked a better cable or a more premium box, but that is not a deal breaker. For someone expecting a flawless brand-new phone, a refurbished or marketplace device may still feel used. For me, the balance of condition, performance, camera quality, and price was right. I would recommend it as long as the listing is honest about wear and battery condition.
Recommended