Jun 29, 2025i got this for for travel with an eSIM and it has been solid
i got this for for travel with an eSIM and it has been solid. Calls are clear, the fingerprint/face unlock works fine, and the condition was excellent shape. Packaging was plain but safe. The larger display is great for videos and typing.
ProsBattery lasts a normal day, Solid speakers, Nice display
ConsSmall scuffs on frame, Took a while to update
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
HHugo S.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 28, 2025I bought this Pixel 9 Pro XL for work emails and maps, and it has been very easy to live with
I bought this Pixel 9 Pro XL for work emails and maps, and it has been very easy to live with. It arrived in small scuffs on the side but nothing major, setup took about ten minutes, and the unlocked service activation was simple. The camera is the best part for me, especially indoors where my old phone struggled. I like the extra screen space more than I expected.