Works great for family movie nights. The remote was clean was nice to see and the reliable streaming is the main thing I notice every day.
ProsReliable streaming, Picture looks sharp, Small footprint
ConsA few ads in the interface, Packaging was basic
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
SSamuel R.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 12, 2025Works great for switching between apps
Works great for switching between apps. The better than expected was nice to see and the private listening is the main thing I notice every day.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
AAbigail P.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 21, 2025Works great for streaming Netflix and YouTube
Works great for streaming Netflix and YouTube. The almost new condition was nice to see and the voice remote is the main thing I notice every day.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
CChris B.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 5, 2025Works great for using AirPlay or casting
Works great for using AirPlay or casting. The visible wear but still works well was nice to see and the USB playback is the main thing I notice every day.
ProsGood value, Reliable streaming, Works with many apps
ConsNo HDMI cable included, A few ads in the interface