I am split on this one. The iRobot Roomba 692 Robot Vacuum does work and came in a few scratches on top, but it also has the kind of small annoyances that show up after a few uses. For the app schedule, I liked it. For low-pile rugs, I had to adjust things more than expected. The biggest issue for me is that bin fills fast. I do think the lower price helps, and I can see why other people like it. I just would not call it an automatic buy unless the seller is very clear about condition.
Would not recommend this product
Was this review helpful?
HHarper G.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 28, 2025I waited about three weeks before writing this because I wanted to see whether the iRobot Roomba 692 Robot Vacuum was ac
I waited about three weeks before writing this because I wanted to see whether the iRobot Roomba 692 Robot Vacuum was actually useful or just exciting on day one. The item came in condition not as described, and the wear was normal for something not sold as factory fresh. I checked it over, used it for hard floors, then tried the app schedule the next day. It handled both better than I thought it would. The reason I am rating it highly is not that it is perfect, but that it solves the problem I bought it for. I also liked the value because the lower price made it easier to justify. If you are expecting a brand-new premium unboxing experience, this may not be that. If you want something that works well and saves money, this is a strong option.