Feb 8, 2026This is a decent smart robot vacuum, but I would not call it amazing
This is a decent smart robot vacuum, but I would not call it amazing. The condition was visible wear on bumper, which was okay but not perfect. It does fine with room-by-room cleaning, but it is less impressive with cord avoidance. My main complaint is that premium price even used. I am keeping it because the price was low enough. Just make sure your expectations match what this model can actually do.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
AAudrey S.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 18, 2025I bought this smart robot vacuum because I wanted something practical, not something fancy just for the name
I bought this smart robot vacuum because I wanted something practical, not something fancy just for the name. The first thing I noticed was the condition: clean charging contacts. Packaging was simple but secure, and nothing looked loose when I opened it. Setup was easier than I expected, although I still read through the quick guide twice. I tested it first with cord avoidance, because that is the thing I deal with most often. It handled room-by-room cleaning better than the cheaper item I had before. The controls are not confusing, which matters a lot to me because I do not want another appliance that feels like homework. I also liked that the performance felt consistent after the first few uses. The lower price was a big part of why I picked this one instead of buying a brand new model. I was a little nervous that buying used or discounted would mean accepting a lot of scratches or weak performance. That did not happen here. It is not perfect, but it feels honest for the price. One small thing I noticed is that dust bin is still small. That has not ruined the experience for me. It just means I have to use it with realistic expectations. The best part is probably quiet enough for daytime cleaning. I have used it for app controls several times now, and it still feels dependable. My spouse was skeptical at first and now uses it too. It saves me a little time almost every day. For a marketplace purchase, that is exactly what I was hoping for. I would not call it flawless, but I would call it a smart buy. I would buy it again at the same price.