Feb 12, 2026Mostly happy with a few issues for home
I have mixed feelings because the main performance is good, but there are a few annoyances. Condition-wise, mine had almost new condition, which was acceptable but not exactly excellent. The easy controls is genuinely good, so I do not want to sound too negative. The problem is that used case smelled musty, and I noticed it more after the first few days. I dont have any major complaints. At full price I would be more annoyed, but at this price it is okay. I mainly notice the great app EQ during normal use. It is not perfect, but it is practical.
Prosworks for basic use, lower price helped, kept connection most of the time
Conswould not pay full price, not as polished as expected
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
FFatima H.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 9, 2025Mostly happy with a few issues
This does the job, but there are a couple things I wish I knew before buying. Condition-wise, mine had small scuffs on the headband, which was acceptable but not exactly excellent. The top-tier noise cancelling is genuinely good, so I do not want to sound too negative. The problem is that ear pads can get warm, and I noticed it more after the first few days. There was one tiny scuff but it dosent bother me. At full price I would be more annoyed, but at this price it is okay.